Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hullo duck.
suddenly i see. it all became so mudder clear i almost didnt want it to be that clear.
of course, that sentence above could mean anything la. suddenly i saw the clear sky, or the clear water or the clear path to PMS (dear lord, help me in that!).
but yea, those stuff still blur. its the totally irrelevant stuff that became clear.

anyways, here is a really nice song! i like the lyrics so much. and the name of the band.

Sometimes I feel the fear of
Uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much I let the fear take the wheel and steer

It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
But lately I'm beginning to find that I
Should be the one behind the wheel

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes, yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there I'll be there
So if I decide to waiver my
Chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine
And hold my own and drive, ah-a-ah-a-a
It's driven me before and it seems to be the way
That everyone else gets around
But lately I'm beginning to find that when
I drive myself my light is found

Would you choose water over wine
Hold the wheel and drive

Drive by Incubus

posted R @ 10:00 pm

IwannaAyellowlittleduckie

as i please. so dont take it personally, pple

Links

Tag

Archives

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007

Credits

Powered by Blogger.