Tuesday, September 05, 2006

its mudder 6 am in the morning and i am the only idiot on MSN. even the US ppl are offline. damm.

i slept at 12mn and just suddenly woke up at 2am.
i thought i was hungry, and as i was eating everything that came my way in the kitchen, i amused myself thinking that its strange being woken up by hunger pangs. and then i realised its not so strange cos since it has happened before.

then after eating enough for 2, it was 2.20am and i thought to myself hmm maybe i should read something. so i read Zadie Smith's "on Beauty" and then i couldnt really focus my eyes to the words which then led me to conclude that on goodie time to sleep but i just couldnt for thelife of me.

and then honestly i gave up. so i laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. and its strange how funny thoughts come into my head when i cannot sleep. (amy, if you're reading this, remember the bolt of artistic idea that came into my head somewhere in March?)

my mom wakes up at 6am and when i used to go to school she'd waake me up. but as most of u know i am not a morning person so i'd mutter from my room that yea i am awake and i am changing (but actually i am snug under the blanket) and she'd believe me. only to start shouting later when we're all really late thanks to me. but my mom is so gullible. she's go to heaven.

but she always has ruined many nice sleeps for me.
today i took revenge.
it was ME who woke her up. earlier than 6am.
and the confused look on her face, was priceless.

its strange but i still cant sleep but now i am very happy.

posted R @ 3:52 pm

IwannaAyellowlittleduckie

as i please. so dont take it personally, pple

Links

Tag

Archives

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007

Credits

Powered by Blogger.