Saturday, August 26, 2006

hullo duck.

yesterday was another one of those medical students gathering thing.

it was the usual dinner-mingle-try act smart and rich-go to Wala's (yay for wala's!) thing.

somebody mentioned that i make friends really easily, that i was the supposed only outsider in the whole thing but i happen to know more ppl than him in the room where he is supposed to know more ppl.

yes.
the big problem is, i hardly enjoy the company of the pple last night. i mean, yes- they're pretty nice. they're pretty funny. they seem to treat me ok. (some more ok than the others)

but i keep looking over my shoulder for that quiet girl i spoke to who's spoke to me just now but seems to have disappeared. or the really shy boy who told me he'd much rather go to Border's cos the whole social gathering thing is not his thing. i find myself among a group of guys and girls who are obviously out to outdo/impress each other and how to enjoy anything with a bunch like that?

they way this person so obviously has a thing for that other person across the room- seemed to me that it was more an SDU thing than some medical students thing.

i guess, when i remove my IMU cap and put on my IJ and VJC cap, i fit in. ppl talk to me. i become someone else for a while.

this someone else that i am talking about? lets just say i used to be her. i dont really like her and i am not exactly proud of her. i try to shake her off every once in a while, and sometimes when i find myself with my usual enliy-amy-van-jo-al-andrew-isk-syed-irf-ke-cherie watnot company, i think she is almost gone.

but last night i think she came back for a visit.

thank god for IMU.

posted R @ 8:41 pm

IwannaAyellowlittleduckie

as i please. so dont take it personally, pple

Links

Tag

Archives

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007

Credits

Powered by Blogger.