Friday, June 03, 2005

hullo duck.

oh man this has been a hectic week. am moving in with emily and have been doing lots of stuff. so tired. just finished the bloody-waste-of-time AIR topic. but before i go look for a new bed, here are a few people i'd like to thank.

Kuan Eng
he comes first cos he is the only person in this group who reads my blog and actually comments on it. anyways, he offered help without me asking. which, is incredibly nice of him. went to ikea and he did lots of lifting and helping decide the best, most "natural-looking" wood for my shelf. he also offered very helpful opinions on what not to buy. then, again, he offered to help fix everything. now, i owe him a hot girl (his conditions) and lunch at Thai Express ( my conditions, cos i doubt the pharmacy girl will be free anytime soon and he's too choosy, dunno his type).

Iskandar
He offered too without me asking. (i s'pose cos we're really good friends now, i hope?) He got me a brand new fridge at such a bargain and donated a solidly cool table cos he knew i am on a shoe-string budget. He's so resourceful its amazing. And he's pretty patient too it seems. Interestingly, he's not the pull-out-a-chair-for-u type of guy but when it comes to the crunch, it seems he's super dependable. and that's what ultimately matters. To me, at least. :) its especially nice of him to help since he's always so busy and seems to have alot on his plate at any one time.
I owe him something too but i honestly don't know what to get. Was thinking of getting him a phone charger but he's got 3 already. And its impossible asking him out to lunch. I doubt i can drag him to go anywhere to eat. So i am not sure how to thank him. sheesh.

Amy
I live one floor below her now. And she came along for the ikea trips and did quite alot of moving today. I appreciate the moral support. Like i said to her, i look forward to alot more late night drives to Secret Recipe and sitting in her balcony watching people and gossipping about everything. This time, its gonna be a threesome with Emily.

Emily
My new chick housemate! Thanks for putting up with my indecisiveness and initial cashflow problems. And thanks for coming up with cool ideas for me to copy (like the cupboard) hehe.
My new concern is that you seem like a clean-freak and well, i am not into keeping house clean and stuff. So all the best to the both of us. hehe.

Boris
er, thanks for the moral support and sitting beside me as i now write my blog. and thanks for saying pple like u have no life. thanks, jackass. so i've included u in my blog. happy, now?

Su Ling
Thanks for helping with the mattress. And the nice lunch on thursday.

Oh man ,y fingers are gg to drop off with all the typing. sheesh.
so to all of the above, thank u.
had an interesting conversation with kuan eng and will post smth on it some other time. its a once in a lifetime confession. u'd probably never hear me say this in person. so keep reading this space.

posted R @ 2:32 am

IwannaAyellowlittleduckie

as i please. so dont take it personally, pple

Links

Tag

Archives

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007

Credits

Powered by Blogger.